2017 m. gruodžio 29 d., penktadienis

IT TAKES A COMMUNITY TO RAISE A CHILD


WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013

Truth is the way you perceived a particular information.I grow up in a village in Ethiopia, where not only my parents but also my teachers and the community used to guide children to grow up respectful and law abiding citizens. You might call it as a military system where you can get a remark and even a physical punishment. For me it help me to grow up to be a responsible, respective person.

Well every thing must have a limit. In my society it has been done with out a limit, child never had a voice, and that's wrong. Raising child with structure doesn't mean bullying, I think a better system could be created rather than having a child humiliate a teacher or his or her parents, rather than respect.

There must be a structure not to create confusion and a mess for a child, that's why as mother's we put our infants to sleep with regime, when ever  babies miss their sleeping time they tend to be restless. We need a structure to have harmony. And I want my child get a remark rather than some passing and ignoring the fact that a 10year old is smoking in the corner.

We must ask our self why crime rate is higher than in medieval time, or why today people are lonely depressed, don't have meaning to life than our great grand fathers? When we become ignorant that's when we are destroying the future of our children. That's why we all have to be responsible in raising the future generation, not only parents or teachers but also the community.

This is what I read in one blog "With structure comes security.  Nothing is more valuable than a safe foundation in life."

http://www.ted.com/talks/colin_powell_kids_need_structure.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2013-01-27&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email

Whats your opinion?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą